Buy with Holly and Williams
Buying Your Property With Holly and Williams
Holly and Williams Property specialises in the sale of luxury apartments and inner urban residences in Melbourne
At Holly and Williams, we have the expertise to help you make an informed decision on one of life’s biggest purchases; property. A notably difficult process, we aim to streamline the experience from start to finish, ensuring a comfortable and strategic acquisition that best fits your current situation and future endeavours.
Whether you have found the perfect property and would like to engage a professional to negotiate the sale and terms, or you’d like to someone to take care of the search and present you with properties that fit your criteria, Holly and Williams can help you on the next step in your property journey.
Purchasing through Holly and Williams
Our extensive experience advertising properties for sale throughout Melbourne has led us to craft an easy, smooth, and informed process for prospective purchasers. We appreciate that without buyers we would not be able to sell properties for our valued clients, accordingly, we treat them with the respect they deserve. Click here to view our properties for sale or alternatively contact our office to discuss how we can assist you.
Our Key Responsibilities
- Provide an understanding of the intricacies involved in purchasing,
- Remove the emotional element of buying and negotiate the price and terms on your behalf,
- Implement our proven strategies to ensure your offer is considered favourably,
- Liaise with legal professionals to ensure accurate and timely preparation of documents,
- Submit strategic offers through different methods i.e. auction, expressions of interest, private tender etc,
- Liaise with your finance broker to discuss extensions or amendments where necessary.
- Provide instruction to various suppliers i.e. building inspectors, mortgage brokers, quantity surveyors, building and pest inspectors, property managers etc.
- Facilitate and attend valuations to ensure favourable outcomes on offers submitted subject to finance,
- Coordinate final inspection and further negotiate where necessary,
- Coordinate key handover,
- Contact building and/or strata manager and discuss any Rules that may affect you.
- Provide a current rental appraisal for the purposes of leasing or refinancing,
- Provide a current sales appraisal should you wish to sell,
- Discount management fees should you appoint Holly and Williams to manage the property,
- Remain contactable to discuss your purchase, strategy, or next step,
- Regular updates on how the market is performing.