Sell with Holly and Williams
Contact Holly and Williams
The sale of your inner-city residence is an important decision, one which we partner with you to fully understand your requirements and take the time to communicate every step of the way. Selling a property is like a jigsaw puzzle with 4 main pieces: price, presentation, marketing, and the skill of the agent.
we all think our property is special and the most wonderful gift to the world. When setting the price however it is important to take off your seller’s hat and put on the buyer’s shoes. To capture the interest of legitimate buyers in the marketplace, you need to remember that buyers are comparison shopping. They have access to a vast amount of sales information and will quickly reject a property that is overpriced. Our expert knowledge coupled with access to exclusive property-industry software ensures that we take your property to market at a price point which will attract the highest number of relevant buyers, maximising the result.
you only get one chance to make a good first impression. Buyers are spoilt for choice when they log onto any portal, they are presented with a huge range of properties. We understand the importance of making your property stand out from the crowd. We work with the best stylists, photographers, and trades to ensure your property gets the attention it deserves. A well-presented property will entice prospective purchasers to attend your open for inspection. We know local markets; we highlight each property’s most saleable features and get the highest price possible.
advertising your property for sale has changed dramatically in recent years, there is a growing trend away from expensive print media in favour of online platforms. Understanding the keywords relevant to your property will maximise your return on investment. We identify who your prospective purchasers are and produce a tailored marketing campaign to specifically target those buyers. We engage SEO and social media specialists on each of our campaigns and utilise the most effective portals, maximising traction. This leads to buyers fighting for your property instead of fighting for buyers, and subsequently a higher sale price.
Skill of an agent
the final piece which solves the puzzle; a skilful agent will integrate price, presentation, and marketing to capture the largest purchasing audience. When the buyers are attracted and competing for your property, we negotiate to ensure it sells for the maximum price the markets willing to pay, ensuring contract and settlement terms suit your future plans.
Our Key Responsibilities:
- Research transactional history comparable sales in the local area,
- Further research into local market and amenity,
- Inspect your property,
- Provide clarity on the various steps involved in bringing your property to the market,
- Provide an estimated market value,
- Identify the best method of sale,
- Assist in identifying realistic pursuits and your individual requirements throughout the process.
- Research suppliers and arrange quotes as necessary,
- Project manage works done prior to marketing,
- Arrange and facilitate the staging of the property,
- Arrange photography and copy writing,
- Engage an auctioneer where necessary,
- Contact our network of pre-qualified buyers.
- Implement a tailored marketing strategy to achieve the highest possible price,
- Conduct open for inspections, and private appointments,
- Maintain presence on social media and advertising platforms,
- Liaise with prospective purchasers,
- Monitor the market conditions and update accordingly,
- Create a competition amongst purchasers, regardless of campaign method,
- Provide regular updates by your preferred method of contact,
- Advise on marketing strategy throughout campaign,
- Provide data analytics of online advertising.
- Negotiate with prospective purchasers,
- Present and advise on offers received,
- Ensure all requirements of your sale are fulfilled,
- Facilitate and attend valuations for offers subject to finance, ensuring the valuer gives a favourable outcome,
- Co-ordinate the settlement of your property.