Transparent service with no hidden costs
Holly and Williams provide an end-to-end property management experience that is second to none. As property investors ourselves, you can rest assured your assets will be looked after with diligent care, expert knowledge, and first-hand experience.
We pride ourselves on the ability to cater to a variety of properties; studio apartments, executive residences, furnished and unfurnished properties, corporate stays, luxury apartments, short-term operators and anything in between, we have a wealth of experience and proven strategies to maximise the return on your investment and ensure protection of your most valued assets.
By intention, our property managers oversee smaller portfolios than is widely practised in the industry, ensuring our landlords receive unparalleled value from our appointment. This leaves more time for our expert team to maintain their extensive knowledge of the Melbourne market, industry legislation and marketing strategies which our valued clients continue to benefit from time and again.
Our Key Responsibilities
- Meet to understand your current situation,
- Identify your most important criteria,
- Provide clarity on the various steps involved in bringing your property to the market,
- Assist in identifying realistic pursuits and present a strategy moving forward.
- Research into amenities and comparable listings in the local area,
- Tailor a marketing campaign to capture largest relevant audience,
- Arrange photography and copy writing,
- Conduct open for inspections, private appointments, and negotiations with prospective tenants,
- Complete relevant paperwork in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Facilitate the induction of new tenants into your property,
- Provide a copy of the Owners Corporation Rules where necessary and update the Building and Owners Corporation Managers,
- Manage the ongoing repairs and maintenance,
- Arrange quotes and appoint contractors for installations, upgrades, or renovations,
- Conduct routine inspections,
- Ensure compliance with various legislative requirements,
- Attend and present at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal where necessary,
- Produce and maintain a comprehensive inventory list for furnished properties,
- Produce a detailed entry condition report,
- Maintain a condition report with routine inspections,
- Recommend any repairs, maintenance or upgrades resulting from routine inspections,
- Produce Monthly reports and End of Financial Year Statements,